Liverpool is a city that continues to reap the benefits of investments into the economy. The L1 postcode is currently the highest yielding postcode in the entire UK. As the economy grows the infrastructure, the transport and the demand grows exponentially.
The average house price in Liverpool hit new levels in 2020 with record-breaking growth, and as of 2021, Liverpool has one of the fastest-growing property markets. The city is leading the UK’s Northern Powerhouse region in terms of its overall GVA growth and its growth of GVA per capita.
- Liverpool is home to 266,000 business
- The economy is worth £149 billion
- L1 is the highest yielding postcode in the country
- More affordable entry point than neighboring major cities
- Currently £14 billion worth of property in the pipeline to be built over the coming years