Where to start with London? One of the most famous cities in the entire world, the English capital city is enigmatic, diverse and packed with culture and history at every corner and in every square. The city is made up of 32 individual boroughs, each featuring its own unique identity and landmarks that makes every one of them worth exploring.
Undeniably, London is one of the most important cities not only in Europe, but also globally. With its population of nearly ten million, the megacity is the second biggest financial center in the world after New York and has proved its attractiveness to investors, talent, commerce, arts, and culture.
- Currently ranked 2nd best city to invest in globally (Knight Frank)
- Number 1 city to invest in Europe (Knight Frank)
- London, the second most popular tourist city in the world
- London prices expected to grow by 15% by 2024 (Knight Frank)
- One of the highest graduate retention rates 67%
- Capital appreciation is strong and rental yields remain consistent.