The city topping all property performance indexes. Manchester is one of the UK’s strongest investment locations and all forecasts suggest the city’s growth curve is only just beginning.
This is just the start of the growth cycle. With projections forecasting Manchester and the North West to drive UK price growth in the next five years and beyond, everything is in place for the city to remain one of the strongest places to buy property in the UK and Europe.
Figures state that Manchester city centre will remain undersupplied of residential property by 750 units per year until 2025. More people than ever before are expected to live and work in Manchester over the next 10 years.
- Manchester’s population is rising at 15 times the rate new homes are currently being built at.
- In recent years there’s been a 149% increase in people living in the city centre – and most rent apartments
- 85% of the FTSE 100 business now have a presence in Manchester
- Manchester is the UK’s leading regional hub. Voted Britain’s best city outside of London for business
- 69% graduate retention rate of Manchester’s 4 universities, meaning over 68,000 new workers are added to Manchester’s economy annually